1. What personally identifiable information is being collected form you through the
Website, how it is used and with whom it is shared
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
As the sole owners of the information collected on this website we have access to and collect information which you have voluntarily given us via email, phone, or other direct contact from you. At no time will we ever sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your information will only be used by us to respond to you regarding the reason you have contacted us and will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization. Your information will only be used to fulfill your request for example, service, remodel, design and never for any purpose have you not allowed us to use it for.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website:
- Obtain the personal data we have about you
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Request we delete any data we have about you
- Inform us of any concerns you have regarding our use of your data
When your information is submitted to us via the website, we take precautions to protect all of your personal and sensitive information both online and offline.
Your sensitive information (such as your credit card numbers) is encrypted when collected and transmitted to us in a secure manner. You can be fully assured of this by making sure the closed lock icon appears at the bottom of your web browser or "https" precludes the website address when inputting this information.
We completely understand the need for security of your sensitive information and information transmitted offline is protected as seriously as the information that comes to us online. This information will only be accessible by employees who need this information to perform a specific job for you (for example billing or customer service) and are granted access to your personally identifiable information. Our servers and computers that house personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment to ensure your full protection.